We love our reusable pantyliners and we think you will, too!! We serge our liners to them trim and discreet, which we find allows women to feel comfortable using them on a daily basis, for those who like daily pantyliners.
Although great at prolonging the life of your underwear, these do not have a waterproof backing, therefore, besides daily freshness, reusable pantyliners are best suited to absorbing very small amounts of menstrual flow, such the tail end of a cycle, or for serving as menstrual cup back-up.
- Topper: Cotton spandex
- Backer: 2 layers of 100% cotton flannel
- Length: 8" (standard short)
- Snapped Width: 2.5"
For more information on our pad sizing, click here
🌱 Washing Instructions
We highly recommend you wash and dry all pads and liners before first use.
- Store unrinsed pads in an open wetbag or pail until ready to wash.
- When ready to wash, soak pads overnight in COLD water with a bit of dissolved OxiClean™ and detergent.
- Rinse pads and treat any remaining stains. Repeat soak, if necessary.
- Wash and dry pads with regular laundry, WITHOUT fabric softener.
Questions?! Please contact us anytime using the contact form on the top or bottom of the page. We are always here to help!