Have a gushy, crazy flow that needs some taming?! Read on!
Sold in a set of 5 or 10, our reusable interlabial pad boosters will be super-helpful to many reusable pad users. These are not worn internally, but between the labia to help direct flow to the centre of the pad. This way, women who find their flow naturally directs toward the front or back will make better use of standard-shaped reusable pads. Similarly, interlabial pad boosters are essential for anyone with a very gushy flow, as they will slow the flow down and direct it into the centre of the pad.
Made with two layers of fabric, these are soft and gentle and you will quickly forget you are wearing them!
📣 NOTE: Colours and patterns will vary on your interlabial pad boosters, as will the type of fabric we use on the top. The back will always be a layer of 100% cotton flannel.
- Topper: 100% Cotton Flannel, Cotton
Spandex, or Handdyed Bamboo Velour
- Backer: 100% Cotton Flannel
- approximately 4" in length
🌱 Washing Instructions
We highly recommend you wash and dry all pads and liners before first use.
- Store unrinsed pads in an open wetbag or pail until ready to wash.
- When ready to wash, soak pads overnight in COLD water with a bit of dissolved OxiClean™ and detergent.
- Rinse pads and treat any remaining stains. Repeat soak, if necessary.
- Wash and dry pads with regular laundry, WITHOUT fabric softener.
Questions?! Please contact us anytime using the contact form on the top or bottom of the page. We are always here to help!