Custom Liners for Facebook Group Members
Our custom liners are made with the same care and quality fabrics as our stock liners...only you get to choose some of the options!
🌱 Materials Used
- Printed Top Fabric: Your Choice (unless otherwise indicated, fabrics are cotton spandex)
- Backing: two layers of 100% cotton flannel
- Snaps: High Quality KAMsnaps® brand Polyresin
- liners are serged whenever possible to keep them trim; most special shapes will need to be turned and topstitched
🌱 How to Choose?
We know it is overwhelming!
Basically, for each liner, you'll need to decide:
- how long you'd like your liner to be (usually liners are 6-10")
- whether or not you'd like a special shape (default is wrap wing)
- what fabric you'd like on the top (the fun part!)
💡 You may wish to use a computer and open two tabs of this page so you can look at the fabric options and the shape options; there are a lot of pictures to scroll through!
🌱 What are the considerations for special shapes?
Different shapes have different lengths and snapped widths available and have an added cost per pad, which you'll find listed on the graphic for each shape
Base costs for all custom products can be found on our custom pricelist. We're here for questions if you need us!
🌱 Shape Options:
You may choose from any of the shapes on the custom pad page (the additional cost per item applies) or you may choose either of the shapes below, including our signature liner, the wrap wing, which is our default shape.